WAR!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WAR!

Welcome to WAR, an action My Little Pony roleplay.

2 posters

Solar Empire Theatre Rules

Poll

What kind of brand of soda/soft-drink you prefer?

[ 1 ]
    Solar Empire Theatre Rules Bar_left33%Solar Empire Theatre Rules Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Solar Empire Theatre Rules Bar_left0%Solar Empire Theatre Rules Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Solar Empire Theatre Rules Bar_left33%Solar Empire Theatre Rules Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 1 ]

Total Votes: 3
    Demirari
    Demirari
    Princess

Location : Doing something that no one even knows what I am doing.

Solar Empire Theatre Rules Empty Solar Empire Theatre Rules

Post by Demirari Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:56 am

Let's make this simple and easy without any hassle.

I: Don't Mary-Sue/Gary-Stu your way to victory. No one likes that kind of victory--choose the hard ones ya know?

II: Don't take control of other player's OCs. That isn't funny unless you have permission. Please state you have permission.

III: Vulgar and such are agreeable, but please keep it to minimal levels.

IV: I don't expect supreme grammar that'll win the Grammar Awards of 2014, but I do expect readable posts.

V: Have fun and don't grow grudges, no one likes grudges.

VI: Anything else will be added ehre.

NOTES: I have included a small little fun poll up there for the sake of having a poll.
    Dovashy
    Dovashy
    Princess

Solar Empire Theatre Rules Empty Re: Solar Empire Theatre Rules

Post by Dovashy Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:15 am

This poll is unanswerable, bacon is not a soft drink rendering it an invalid answer. Then we have water, which is less desirable than any soft drink I've come across, so thus leaving me with Coke and Pepsi. However both of them taste the same. Therefore, I cannot distinguish which is preferable out of either, and conclude that this poll is unanswerable.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:36 am