WAR!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WAR!

Welcome to WAR, an action My Little Pony roleplay.

4 posters

Crystal Lore.

Dovashy
    Dovashy
    Princess

Crystal Lore.  Empty Crystal Lore.

Post by Dovashy Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:14 am

Hello, loyal subjects.

As you may or may not know, with the introduction of this new forum, and with Rascal now handling the lore. Lore is being produced at an alarming rate, the Crystal Empire is no exception. As of which, we are required to fill out the lore associated with the Capital City of the Crystal Empire.

I highly suggest that you help me develop and expand the lore on this document since unlike many of the other Princess, I am not some tyrannical dictator and I care for your input. The link above is the document of which is expected to be filled with lore, and please stick to the allocated sections, or Rascal will have my head.

Last edited by Dovashy on Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total
    Archi the Atmomancer
    Archi the Atmomancer

Crystal Lore.  Empty Re: Crystal Lore.

Post by Archi the Atmomancer Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:34 am

Dovashy wrote:unlike many of the other Princess, I am not some tyrannical dictator and I care for your input.

And so the flow of lies continues. Carry on. :3
    LordofTime
    LordofTime

Post by LordofTime Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:12 pm

Dovashy wrote:Hello, loyal subjects.

As you may or may not know, with the introduction of this new forum, and with Rascal now handling the lore. Lore is being produced at an alarming rate, the Crystal Empire is no exception. As of which, we are required to fill out the lore associated with the Capital City of the Crystal Empire.

I highly suggest that you help me develop and expand the lore on this document since unlike many of the other Princess, I am not some tyrannical dictator and I care for your input. The link above is the document of which is expected to be filled with lore, and please stick to the allocated sections, or Rascal will have my head.

Apologies, my queen, but it appears you have forgotten to add the link to the document.

~Obsidian
    Dovashy
    Dovashy
    Princess

Post by Dovashy Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:08 pm

I had to remove it, as Rascal didn't like it up on the site. Apparently she will do our lore from now on.
    Rascal61
    Rascal61
    Lore Builder

Post by Rascal61 Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:29 am

Yes, sorry about that, lore shouldn't really be shown to everyone while it's in its early stages and not nearly close to finishing yet.
    I am handling all the lore of everything, but I am currently going through everything all at once. I'm happy to see suggestions from you guys still though, as I check up on everything here on the forums.

You can still discuss any lore or headcanons that you would like to see in the lore.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content