WAR!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WAR!

Welcome to WAR, an action My Little Pony roleplay.

Princess Luna

Windbreaker
    Windbreaker
    Princess

Princess Luna Empty Princess Luna

Post by Windbreaker Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:42 am

Name:
    Princess Luna

Kingdom:
    New Lunar Republic

Race:
    Alicorn

Appearance:
    Luna has a deep blue coat, blue-green eyes and dark patches on her flanks. Her wings are large and some of the feathers seem to have a tendency to curl outwards. Her ethereal mane is a dark blue and a deeper translucent blue, indicative of her title: Princess of the Night. She often wears a black necklace, shoes and a black crown, which are sometimes adorned with silver accents and sapphires for formal occasions. Also for formal occasions, she will sometimes wear a blue formal dress, usually silk.

Cutie Mark:
    A crescent moon on the dark patches of her flanks.

Personality:
    Luna is usually calm and serious, rationalizing her decisions based on 'I did what I had to do' and focusing on her job as ruler of the New Lunar Republic. But, she is also the most hot-tempered of the four Princesses and can get worked up from time to time, usually in very grand and dramatic fashion. Her dedication to her role is such that she spends a lot of time working in her tower rather than sitting on the throne, but she does still have her hobbies, which now include daydreaming

History:
    I'll add this in later. There's a lot to write...

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:13 pm