WAR!

Welcome to WAR, an action My Little Pony roleplay.


    Sadist's Delight. >:3

    Share
    avatar
    Ducksquack

    Posts : 32
    Join date : 2014-07-26
    Age : 16
    Location : New York

    Sadist's Delight. >:3

    Post by Ducksquack on Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:35 am

    Hello, and welcome to Sadist's Delight.

    The rules are simple. You see the innocent user who posted above you?

    You're gonna torture them. Yep! Any way you think! Get creative, folks. But, like, have some consideration for their beautiful faces.

    "But WHY, Ducks?!" You may ask. Well... because I'm being dared to. For science.

    Pls dunt gif duck ban ;~;

    So go, fine sadist! Post!
    avatar
    Demirari
    Princess

    Posts : 13
    Join date : 2014-07-25
    Location : Doing something that no one even knows what I am doing.

    Re: Sadist's Delight. >:3

    Post by Demirari on Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:57 am

    To begin is the most simplest step. Tied to two metal tables separated from one another at the precise point where the spinal cord is exposed. Continuing onwards is tying of Duck's hands so to lift them and cause fatigue of the arms. To proceed onwards without much blood being spilled is to tie the legs far from one another where it'll cause discomfort, but no pain.

    Here is the interesting parts, the torture I will perform on Ducks will avoid pain related to gore. Those are overdone and simply disgusting. First, is the injection of a chemical to cause inflammation to the joins of the arms and legs, this will cause pain. To blindfold Ducks and apply small droplets of water onto him at random intervals without any pattern or consistency.

    Next in the torture is to apply chemical agents design to bring out the most efficient pain without causing physical changes. These are to be applied to major nerve clusters and any sensitive locations to maximize the efficiency of the chemical agent. We then tie Duck's lower jaw to the highest point of the skull to prevent screaming--it is far more deadly when Ducks can't scream out his current state.

    At this point, I will proceed to inject a disease, varicella-zoster virus to be exact, into Ducks and artificially promote the development of shingles. Proceed to activate fans around him to cause extreme pain. We must then drop blood onto Ducks without informing him of what type of blood. Preferably, I will be using pig blood and trick him into believing it is actually human blood.

    Next comes the injection of nerve-enhancing drugs to promote sensitivity of the nerves that receive pain. Ducks should now be feeling pain, though we are hardly over yet. Continuing onwards is the injection of a chemical that targets the spinal cord and cause spasms throughout the body--destruction of nerves is highly not recommended.

    Ducks must now experience "fake death." We must activate a saw above his head and create an illusion that he will be dead momentarily and his mutilated body parts boxed and shipped to his friends, family, etc. Injection of agent that targets emotions and will put Ducks into a short coma will be used. This injection of agent will cause extreme emotional sadness and I will pursue him that he is dying.

    At that, we will proceed onwards when he wakes up. At that time, it will be fun and will not include Ducks experiencing "gore." I will proceed to try to break his mind in a way to make him believe he is dead and the afterlife is here (if I feel sadistic enough). Or will let him go if I feel generous enough.
    avatar
    Dovashy
    Princess

    Posts : 22
    Join date : 2014-07-25
    Location : Wellington, New Zealand

    Re: Sadist's Delight. >:3

    Post by Dovashy on Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:00 am

    Whenever Demirari falls into sleep, floodlights illuminate his bedroom, and civil defense sirens blare from his front lawn. The bedroom door is locked to prevent escape, and the overall room temperature  is chillingly cold.


    _________________

    "Ponyville delenda est."
    avatar
    Ducksquack

    Posts : 32
    Join date : 2014-07-26
    Age : 16
    Location : New York

    Re: Sadist's Delight. >:3

    Post by Ducksquack on Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:03 am

    Demirari wrote:To begin is the most simplest step. Tied to two metal tables separated from one another at the precise point where the spinal cord is exposed. Continuing onwards is tying of Duck's hands so to lift them and cause fatigue of the arms. To proceed onwards without much blood being spilled is to tie the legs far from one another where it'll cause discomfort, but no pain.

    Here is the interesting parts, the torture I will perform on Ducks will avoid pain related to gore. Those are overdone and simply disgusting. First, is the injection of a chemical to cause inflammation to the joins of the arms and legs, this will cause pain. To blindfold Ducks and apply small droplets of water onto him at random intervals without any pattern or consistency.

    Next in the torture is to apply chemical agents design to bring out the most efficient pain without causing physical changes. These are to be applied to major nerve clusters and any sensitive locations to maximize the efficiency of the chemical agent. We then tie Duck's lower jaw to the highest point of the skull to prevent screaming--it is far more deadly when Ducks can't scream out his current state.

    At this point, I will proceed to inject a disease, varicella-zoster virus to be exact, into Ducks and artificially promote the development of shingles. Proceed to activate fans around him to cause extreme pain. We must then drop blood onto Ducks without informing him of what type of blood. Preferably, I will be using pig blood and trick him into believing it is actually human blood.

    Next comes the injection of nerve-enhancing drugs to promote sensitivity of the nerves that receive pain. Ducks should now be feeling pain, though we are hardly over yet. Continuing onwards is the injection of a chemical that targets the spinal cord and cause spasms throughout the body--destruction of nerves is highly not recommended.

    Ducks must now experience "fake death." We must activate a saw above his head and create an illusion that he will be dead momentarily and his mutilated body parts boxed and shipped to his friends, family, etc. Injection of agent that targets emotions and will put Ducks into a short coma will be used. This injection of agent will cause extreme emotional sadness and I will pursue him that he is dying.

    At that, we will proceed onwards when he wakes up. At that time, it will be fun and will not include Ducks experiencing "gore." I will proceed to try to break his mind in a way to make him believe he is dead and the afterlife is here (if I feel sadistic enough). Or will let him go if I feel generous enough.

    Wonderful! I felt like I was there. Excellent use of all the chemicals and SHINGLES!
    Lovely job, Demi. 100 sadist points for you!
    But, uhhhh... you won't actually do this, right?
    avatar
    Ducksquack

    Posts : 32
    Join date : 2014-07-26
    Age : 16
    Location : New York

    Re: Sadist's Delight. >:3

    Post by Ducksquack on Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:04 am

    Dovashy wrote:Whenever Demirari falls into sleep, floodlights illuminate his bedroom, and civil defense sirens blare from his front lawn. The bedroom door is locked to prevent escape, and the overall room temperature  is chillingly cold.

    Simple, butttttt... seems surprisingly effective. Decent. 60 sadist points for you!
    avatar
    Archi the Atmomancer

    Posts : 16
    Join date : 2014-07-27
    Age : 19
    Location : UK

    Re: Sadist's Delight. >:3

    Post by Archi the Atmomancer on Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:06 am

    I place Ducks in an alternate reality where the British win the War of American Independence. I then take him to the final battle of the war when the French and American armies are finally crushed by an army of Redcoats and their accompanying cavalry and artillery.

    Finally, I lock him in a time loop of the final moments of the battle, so he can watch his precious country be crushed again... and again... and again, unto eternity.
    avatar
    Ducksquack

    Posts : 32
    Join date : 2014-07-26
    Age : 16
    Location : New York

    Re: Sadist's Delight. >:3

    Post by Ducksquack on Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:18 am

    Archi the Atmomancer wrote:I place Ducks in an alternate reality where the British win the War of American Independence. I then take him to the final battle of the war when the French and American armies are finally crushed by an army of Redcoats and their accompanying cavalry and artillery.

    Finally, I lock him in a time loop of the final moments of the battle, so he can watch his precious country be crushed again... and again... and again, unto eternity.

    My god. You bastard. That's so evil.

    And juicy. 90 sadist points for you.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Sadist's Delight. >:3

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:22 pm