WAR!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WAR!

Welcome to WAR, an action My Little Pony roleplay.

Share Your Favourite Video Games

Windbreaker
    Windbreaker
    Princess

Share Your Favourite Video Games Empty Share Your Favourite Video Games

Post by Windbreaker Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:06 am

Greetings everyone, Windbreaker here. Being the laziest of the four Princesses, and since this was my idea in the first place, I have decided to create this thread for all of you to share your thoughts on your favourite video games. Whether it be an entire franchise or merely one game, all opinions are welcome, unless that opinion exists solely to annoy others. We're sharing our thoughts on video games, not arguing about how much a specific game sucks (Though in the case of FF13 and Mass Effect 3, they kinda do suck).

So, to kick things off, here's some of my favourite video games (or rather, the ones that I remember):
    Transformers: Fall of Cybertron
    Pokemon Silver
    Any of the Halo games
    Spider-Man 2 (Not The Amazing Spider-Man 2 that was released this year...)

So what are your favourite video games? Please don't hesitate to share your favourites, or even debate about why they're your favourites. Just keep it civil. We're not savages here...I hope.

Thanks to Rascal61 for the metaphorical kick in the arse to get this started (Mostly because I was throwing out ideas and she said "Go for it").
    (Edit: Sorry I got your name wrong, Rascal. Please don't crucify me.)

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:45 am